Thursday 28 January 2010

System-1

The reason why I am interested in movement and sound comes from of my constant concern: How can a designer satisfy people’s 5 senses by one’s work?


I am used to the professional materials such as wallpaper, tile and paint. And I know there are electric devices which can react by people’s footsteps or movements.
For this occasion, I wanted to make the devices by my own hands since I was given a chance to experiment with materials which are found in my daily life. The materials must be handy and they should make movements and sounds.


































I have also experimented with mirrors using my body since when I visited Anish Kapoor’s exhibition, I had found out that people like to see themselves in the mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment